We are glad to welcome you at our scientific and methodical journal
“Physical Education and Sports Training”
The journal “Physical Education and Sports Training” is a scientific and methodical periodical of the Volgograd State of Physical Education Academy.
The mission of the journal is to support readers' interest in original research and innovative approaches in the field of physical education and sports, which contribute to the dissemination of the best domestic and foreign practice in these areas.
The concept of the journal is to publish the results of research and development that contribute to the development of existing and the formation of new scientific schools in relevant fields of science.
The main goal of the journal is to provide the professional community with reliable information about the most promising and original results of the research conducted in the field of physical education and sports; lighting and drawing attention to topical issues in sports science; the formation of thematic scientific platforms for the exchange of scientific opinions, suggestions and experiences; exchange of research results in the field of physical education and sports training between scientists from different countries.
The journal welcomes interdisciplinary research and scientific discussions on these issues.
The main tasks of the journal:
1) coverage of new results of scientific and practical activities in the field of physical education and sports;
2) the creation of a single scientific platform for the integration of knowledge and experience of domestic and foreign scientists and practitioners in these fields;
3) ensuring the needs of authors in approving the results of scientific research;
4) free open access to the results of scientific research;
5) creating conditions for the global exchange of scientific knowledge;
6) expansion of the possibility of distribution and indexing of published scientific works in various key foreign citation bases.
The journal publishes theoretical and experimental works, containing information about methodological developments and ways of using them, research reviews, reviews of monographs and other publications.
Directions of sports science:
- Theory and methods of physical education and sports training
- Medical and biological aspects of physical education and sports training
- Questions adaptive physical education
- Psychological and pedagogical aspects of physical education and sports training
- Management in the field of physical education and sports training
- Questions of professional education in the field of physical education and sports
- Giving the floor to young researchers
These sections of the journal correspond to the nomenclature of the following scientific directions in which academic degrees are awarded:
- 13.00.00 – Pedagogic Sciences
- 03.03.00 – Physiology
The functioning of the journal is focused on maintaining its high scientific status, credibility and compliance with the criteria established by the standards of the Russian and international scientific communities, as well as international publishing.
The target audience of the journal includes representatives of the expert community, scientists, university professors, graduate students, students and other people interested in physical education and sports.
Journal articles are directly accessible to everyone, on the basis of the principle that free open access to research results contributes to an increase in universal knowledge.
We invite to cooperation all authors who share the goals and objectives of our journal. Your results can be presented in the form of both review and original articles, as well as (for young scientists, undergraduates and graduate students) in the form of brief reports that have not been published previously.
The journal is open to all interested individuals and organizations. The editors invite to publish articles both specialists from Russia and foreign partners.
The journal “Physical Education and Sports Training” makes high demands on the quality of articles. The editorial staff of the journal reviews and edits all incoming manuscripts in accordance with the requirements for publishing scientific literature.